As per GST authorities in India, Principal Place of Business is the primary location within the State where a taxpayer’sbusiness is performed. … Additional Place of business is theplace of business where taxpayer carries out business related activities within the State, in addition to the Principal Place of Business.
We are going to help you with the APOB service fast, easy and at affordable rates.
APOB Registration Fee
APOB REGISTRATION FEE
- DOCUMENTS NEEDED
- a) In the case of Sole Proprietorship Firm –
- – Pan Card and Address Proof of the proprietor.
- – any other firm registration certificate like MSME Registration etc.
- b) In case of Partnership Firm –
- – Pan card of the Partnership Firm with the deed.
- – Partnership registration certificate & partners id & address proof.
- c) In the case of Private Limited Company or One Person Company –
- – Pan Card of the Company , COI , MOA & AOA of Company.
- – Board Resolution with Directors Id & Address Proof.
- d) In the case of LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) –
- – COI & Pan Card of Company.
- – Deed + Partners Id & Address Proof
- Apart from the above docs its required the bank statement copy or passbook and proper business place electricity bill copy with the NOC or sale deed etc.